Room Attendant / Housekeeping Staff
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for The Asheville Hotel Group? Our team members exhibit a strong foundation of hospitality, a genuine care for other and our community. We prioritize the safety of our team members and guests at all times. We pledge to take all precautions to keep all our associates safe and healthy.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee Travel Program with discounts available at Hilton Family properties
- Free Uniforms
- Weekly Pay