A Front Desk Manager supervises the activities at the hotel front desk, including check-in/check-out, Guest requests, concierge services and promotion of in-house activities.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Manager, you will oversee the front office activities between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Desk Manager is responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
A Front Desk Manager is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A relevant supervisory/management certificate/diploma or degree
What will it be like to work for The Asheville Hotel Group?
Our team members exhibit a strong foundation of hospitality, a genuine care for other and our community. We prioritize the safety of our team members and guests at all times. We pledge to take all precautions to keep all our associates safe and healthy.
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Travel Program with discounts available at Hilton Family properties
- Free Uniforms
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Accident/Critical Illness/Voluntary Life products available