The hotel security officer is responsible for the safety and security of the hotel, the guests and employees on a nightly basis. This includes but is not limited to continuous property rounds, monitoring all security cameras, checking for any and all security issues, helping guests and immediately reporting any suspicious activity to the manager on duty.
- The ability to make rounds of the entire hotel and property every hour
- Must keep in constant contact with the manager on duty, helping to ensure all guests’ needs are met in a timely fashion with a positive friendly attitude.
- Address any guest issues with the utmost professionalism, but also have the ability to take control of a situation to ensure the best outcome for all parties involved.
- Make required physical rounds of the hotel property and monitor the security cameras through the shift
- Complete nightly reports in detail and be available should questions arise regarding a specific incident that took place during your shift
- Have a clean driving record, as you will be required to drive our hotel shuttle as needed. This is always done with a positive and friendly attitude with all passengers and other drivers on the road. When driving our shuttle, you represent our Company when on the roads. The driving of our shuttle is always done in an extremely courteous manor to all drivers on the road.
- The ability to follow our Company’s rules and regulations in order to provide an extremely secure and friendly experience for our guests as well as fellow team members is essential.