The Breakfast Attendant responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following: Shift will begin at 5:00am. Maximum weight lifted in this area is approximately 18 pounds pertaining to the coffee airpots. Maintains the breakfast stock according to FIFO, keeping food at the correct temperatures, on proper shelves, storing above floor level. Receives stock and puts away. Maintains cleanliness of the stockrooms, breakfast area, and kitchen on a daily basis. Interacts with guest during shift, pouring coffee and making Connections.
- Begin shift at 5:00 am
- Check stock to be certain that everything is fresh and fully stocked
- Address all guest issues with the utmost professionalism, but also have the ability to take control of a congested and busy service area, maintaining food quality while satisfying guest needs
- Communicate with front desk to be certain they have a good supply of Breakfast on the Run bags, make some if necessary
- Clean counters, tables as needed during the breakfast hours of operation ensuring that every guest has a clean place in which to eat their breakfast.
- Restock breakfast food items as needed during breakfast remembering that even as the time gets close to closing the guests must have all items stocked and available to them.
- When breakfast is over clean the area, moving tables and chairs vacuuming under. Clean table bases, chair rungs and legs, counters moving serving pieces, and cleaning underneath. Clean stockrooms, freezers, refrigerators, cabinets according to the established procedures.
- Receive stock when delivered, and put away
- Have a clean driving record, as you will be required to drive our hotel shuttle as needed. This is always done with a positive and friendly attitude with all passengers and other drivers on the road. When driving our shuttle, you represent our Company when on the roads. The driving of our shuttle is always done in an extremely courteous manor to all drivers on the road.
- The ability to follow our Company’s rules and regulations in order to provide an extremely secure and friendly experience for our guests as well as fellow team members is essential.