A Food Server is responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Food Server, you would be responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
What are we looking for?
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for The Asheville Hotel Group?
Our team members exhibit a strong foundation of hospitality, a genuine care for other and our community. We prioritize the safety of our team members and guests at all times. We pledge to take all precautions to keep all our associates safe and healthy.
- Paid vacation starting after one year of service
- Employee Travel Program with discounts available at Hilton Family properties
- Uniforms at no cost
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident and Voluntary Life products offered